Panasonic Store Taunton Terms and Conditions
Panasonic Store Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed for the products identified on the Panasonic Store Click & Collect webshop, and purchased on this website. PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS - IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER USING THIS SYSTEM, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY TO YOUR PURCHASE.
The supplier of the goods to which these terms and conditions apply (referred to hereafter as 'we' or 'us' as the context requires) is Panasonic Store Taunton, 11 High Street, Taunton, TA1 3PQ. Panasonic Store Taunton is a trading style of Hatcher & Sons Ltd at the same address.
- Whilst we will try to fulfill any orders placed with us within any stated time, we shall not (save as otherwise required by law) be liable for the consequences of any delay or failure to deliver.
- Notwithstanding any indication given by the system, all orders are accepted subject to availability.
- Panasonic Store Taunton reserves the right to withdraw offers without prior notice.
- Orders accepted shall only be delivered to addresses within the United Kingdom.
Orders for delivery must be paid for at the time of ordering using one of the following credit/debit cards:-Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard and are conditional upon subsequent validation of the card transaction with the issuer. Orders reserved for collection at the Store (or designated collection premise) must be paid for at the time of collection. Payments can be made with a credit/debit card (as previously identified above) or with cash. Goods will be held for 48 hours awaiting collection, after which time they will be returned to stock. Any monies paid for said goods will be fully refunded.
- To ensure that your credit/debit card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can be assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations.
Payments made online are processed by a third party payment processing agent (Sage Pay), and your placement of an order on this site indicates your consent to this.
- In the event that an order cannot be accepted by reason of non-availability of stock, your order may be cancelled. As stock becomes available any order re-submitted shall be accepted at the price pertaining at the time of re-submission.
Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we reserve the right to cancel the order and invite you to place another order for the goods at the correct price. If we cannot contact you we will treat your order as cancelled. If you cancel the order and you have already paid for the goods, we will give you a full refund.
- Any orders placed and paid for online are subject to your rights of cancellation pursuant to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, except in respect of supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if you have unsealed their packaging. You may exercise this right in writing to Panasonic Store Taunton, 11 High Street, Taunton, TA1 3PQ or by emailing [email protected] In each case you must notify us within seven days from the date of delivery. Following receipt of your notice we will contact you on how to return your goods. Please note that the cost of sending the goods back to us where you wish to cancel for reasons which are not due to product performance or description will be payable by you. P&P charges will not be refunded save for in circumstances where the goods are deemed to have been defective.
- Where product is received in a broken or defective condition, please email [email protected] stating your order number, item to be returned, date of purchase and reason for return. Please note that we will not accept return of any product unless such return has been authorised in advance. In the event that goods ordered by you have not been received within seven working days following the confirmation of order, email [email protected]
- Accessories and any spare parts are supplied solely for use with the product to which they relate. Where the goods are used for any other purpose, we shall not accept liability for any damage arising as a result of such use, and in these circumstances our liability, if any, shall be limited to the purchase price of any goods that are defective.
- Please be aware that in no circumstances shall we be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage arising from our supply to you of any goods ordered. This does not affect our liability in respect of death, personal injury or physical damage to property arising as a result of negligence on our part.